Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Live At Abbey Road Studios



no label, 1984

A Tobe Milo-associated release, containing an audience recording of the soundtrack to the 1983 multimedia presentation The Beatles at
Abbey Road. This was the first Beatleg appearance of many alternate studio takes.

- Love Me Do
- How Do You Do It
- I Saw Her Standing There
- Twist And Shout

- One After 909
- Don't Bother Me
- A Hard Day's Night
- Leave My Kitten Alone
- I'm A Loser
- She's A Woman
- Ticket To Ride
- Help!

- Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
- I'm Looking Through You
- Paperback Writer
- Rain
- Penny Lane
- Strawberry Fields Forever

- A Day In The Life
- Hello Goodbye
- Lady Madonna
- Hey Jude
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps
- Because
- #9 Dream

2 comments:

  1. I hope this isn't that horrendous thing I bought years ago...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has anybody an idea how much this album is worth?
    thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete