Saturday, June 19, 2010

1989 Beatleg News Christmas Record



no label, 1989

A cool little green vinyl EP sent to subscribers of Belmo's Beatleg News one Xmas, mostly consisting of unbooted (at the time) tapes. I can now reveal that I contributed a couple of tracks to this (I forget which ones now, but I think "She Loves You" and "Moonlight Bay" were mine). Ironically, my copy of the issue was missing the disc, but then-editor LRE King had one copy left which he sent me early in 1990.

- The World Is Waiting For The Sunrise
- I Saw Her Standing There
- A Taste Of Honey
- She Loves You
- Moonlight Bay
- Waltzing Matilda

- Helter Skelter
- Do You Like Me?
- Yvonne's The One
- Boys
- We Wish You A Merry Christmas

1 comment:

  1. What ever happened to LRE King? I loved the books he wrote on Beatlegs. Practically memorized every word of them.

    ReplyDelete