Sunday, February 21, 2010

Rarer Than Rare



White Knight, 1980

A mixed-bag compilation largely borrowed from Audifon LPs, with some obscure promos and radio spots thrown in.

- Oh! Darling

- Things We Said Today

- From Us To You

- Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey Hey!

- Slippin' And Slidin'

- Stand By Me

- Oh My Love


Side 2:

- You Never Give Me Your Money

- Imagine

- Bye Bye Love

- Blackbird

- I Should Have Known Better

- From Us To You


Side 3:

- Help!

- Concert For Bangla Desh film spot

- I'm Down

- I'll Follow The Sun

- The Beatles Decade radio spot

- The Fool On The Hill

- Step Inside Love

- Band On The Run radio spot

- It's All Too Much

- Piggies

- Kansas City/Hey Hey Hey Hey!


Side 4:

- The Walk

- Act Naturally

- If I Fell

- WQAM farewell to Miami

- Maxwell's Silver Hammer

- Some Other Guy

- Magical Mystery Tour

- I Am The Walrus

- Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight


No comments:

Post a Comment